equality through diversity inclusion leadership
EDI: education and awareness
Our diversity and inclusion training courses are based on over 15 years in Human Resources Management. Suitable for staff at all levels, across all sectors, they will develop your delegates’ ability to apply inclusive principles to their work, and overcome unconscious bias. This supports business in delivering an organisational culture that delivers on equality and diversity initiatives.
Our practical, positive methodology focuses on real-life scenarios, bringing relevant experiences to life for your delegates. As a result, your staff will respond more effectively to difference – in their colleagues and customers alike – and leverage it to their advantage.
Bespoke diversity and inclusion training courses from WINC HR will support your organisation in:
- Complying with UK equalities legislation
- Conducting effective Equality Impact Assessments
- Embedding diversity and inclusion best practice across your whole organisation
- Hiring, advancing and retaining the best diverse talent
- Addressing unconscious bias
- Managing equality and diversity with confidence
- Getting the best performance out of diverse teams
- Encouraging your managers and senior leaders to get diversity right
- Understanding reasonable adjustments, flexible working and shared parental leave
- Fostering diversity champions
- Creating thriving staff networks
- Making tangible progress against your business objectives.
Bespoke design. Expert delivery. Measurable outcomes.
To ensure our training courses have maximum impact, we place great emphasis on client-led, collaborative design. We’ll take the time to understand the specific diversity challenges, as well as any instances of inappropriate behaviour that may have already occurred. This way our training courses have a defined set of KPIs, allowing the ability to track and report on progress made regarding workplace inclusion.
Our approach when delivering equality and diversity training is always to start with what is already being done well. We then use this as a foundation on which to build. Our delivery is always practical, positive and solution-focused. We believe that taking into account the diversity of your delegates is key to attaining high engagement.
Our training programmes are cross-cultural and interdisciplinary in their approach. The design phase will take into account all strands of diversity – including but not limited to the protected characteristics. We’ll take difference in all its forms into consideration in both the content and the delivery of your training course.