Are your loyal to your organisation?
Leading Customer Loyalty
Each moment counts when creating a loyal customer
ENGAGE YOUR TEAM TO WIN THE HEART OF EVERY CUSTOMER
More than 70% of what makes a customer experience great is the behavior of frontline employees. Great behavior doesn’t happen without inspiration and accountability, and that requires a bottom-up approach—not the typical top-down corporate method. If your employees are enthusiastic promoters of your organization, the sentiment will resonate with your customers too.
Employee loyalty comes first—then customer loyalty
Leading Customer Loyalty is a one-day work session for frontline managers to learn the principles and practices needed to win the hearts of employees and their customers. Managers leave with a clear understanding of how to model, teach, and reinforce empathy, responsibility, and generosity.
Participants will learn to:
- Make genuine human connections.
- Listen and communicate with empathy.
- Discover the real “job to be done” for customers and employees.
- Follow up to learn how to improve and resolve concerns.
- Give and receive feedback that builds people up.
- Inspire the team to share their best thinking and ideas.
- Run effective loyalty team huddles.